Blocsphere Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing using the address details below, including as much detail as possible.
Blocsphere Property Management
Eco Park Road
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by a Manager who will review your complaint and speak to any member of staff who may have dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If at this stage you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff (for example a company Director).
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final viewpoint letter (or more than 8 weeks have elapsed since the complaint was first made), you can then contact The Property Ombudsman (details below) to request an independent review without charge.
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.