Client Account Administrator
1st Aug 2022
Role: Client Account Administrator
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide property services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for an Administrator to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Producing periodic service charge / ground rent demands.
– Recording and allocating incoming service charge / ground rent payment.
– Conducting bank reconciliations.
– Preparing and producing year-end accounts.
– Processing contractor payments.
– Issuing overdue payment reminder.
– Liaising with solicitors when dealing with accounts in arrears.
– Answering calls and emails from leaseholders regarding their service charge / ground rent account.
– Creating and issuing invoices.
– Assisting property managers in setting up new sites and annual budget preparation.
– Client reporting.
– General office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing and administrative tasks.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
– Previous experience with service charge accounting (desirable but not essential).
– NatWest Bankline experience (desirable but not essential).
– IRPM or similar qualification (desirable but not essential).
– Organisational skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
Closing date: TBC
Start date: TBC
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.