Business Development Manager (Facilities Manager)
19th Jul 2021
Role: Business Development Manager (Facilities Management)
Salary: £28,000 OTE (Base £20,000 + car allowance)
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Business Development Manager to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Oversee promotion of our new Facilities Management division, including pre-planned and reactive maintenance services.
– Source, qualify and close you own new Facilities Management leads while tracking progress using software such as Salesforce or similar (training provided).
– Achieve set sales targets in line with our business development plans.
– Identify and create new opportunities for business development, targeting prospective clients such as apartment blocks, schools, letting agents, offices, shops, and other general businesses.
– Develop and implement new marketing strategies in association with the Marketing Manager.
– Maintain and enhance existing client relationships.
– Arrange and attend meetings with B2B or B2C leads in order to close sales.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Proven track record in lead generation and sales techniques.
– A strong emphasis on telesales.
– Organisational skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
– Problem-solving ability.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
– Full UK driving licence and vehicle.
Closing date: 13/08/21
Interviews: 23/08/21 (Week commencing)
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.