Receptionist / Executive Assistant
1st Aug 2022
Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide property services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Executive Assistant to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Bank and expense reconciliations.
– Diary management for booking in meetings.
– Assisting with weekly fire alarm testing and meter readings.
– Sorting and scanning incoming post as well as franking outgoing post.
– Welcoming customers into the reception area.
– Ordering of office supplies when needed.
– Daily vehicle safety checks on company pool cars.
– Maintaining staff records of annual leave, expenses etc.
– Entering invoices onto the Sage system and reconciling supplier statements.
– Other administration tasks/duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Organisational skills.
– Good negotiation skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage50 software.
– Full UK driving licence (preferred).
Closing date: TBC
Start date: TBC
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.