Head of Property Management
14th Jan 2022
Role: Head of Property Management
Salary: £25,000 + bonus
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide property services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Head of Property Management to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– To oversee our UK based property portfolio, comprising blocks of flats, housing estates, and commercial property.
– To oversee and manage the Block Management Department whilst working alongside Head of Property Sales, Head of Lettings, Head of Surveying, Head of Legal, Head of Marketing to agree budget and assess current business strategies.
– Conducting Heads of Department reviews and appraisals alongside monitoring targets across the business.
– Overseeing the preparation of the annual service charge budgets and assisting property managers with monitoring expenditure throughout the year.
– Assisting with acquisitions and overseeing new business appointments.
– Dealing with complaints and The Property Ombudsman when required.
– Reporting directly to Managing and Legal Directors.
– Any other associated duties as may be required
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous property management experience (essential).
– IRPM qualified (preferred) but will consider applicants who can demonstrate a thorough understanding of block and commercial management.
– Strong organisational skills.
– Problem-solving ability.
– Proficiency in CRM systems and Microsoft Office software.
– Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Closing date: TBC
Start date: TBC
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.