IT Technician (Apprenticeship)
14th Jan 2022
Role: IT Technician (Apprenticeship)
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for an IT Technician (Apprenticeship) to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Carry out installation of IT hardware and software.
– Provide technical support and troubleshooting to on-site and remote staff.
– Manage basic networking requirements (including managed rack switches, POE, VOIP, patch panels)
– Perform set onboarding procedures for new staff, such as Office 365 setup, antivirus, email config, networking.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Demonstrable general IT knowledge (including networking).
– Problem solving ability.
– Professional telephone manner.
– Proficiency in Windows / Microsoft Office.
– Basic experience is desirable (but not essential) in the following areas: Mac OS, Zoom, Cpanel/WHM, WordPress, Teams, Sharepoint, Teamviewer, VPN, DHCP, Apache, Windows Server, Linux
Closing date: TBC
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.