14th Jan 2022
Role: Lettings Negotiator
Salary: £20,000 + commission
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide property services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Lettings Negotiator to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Progressing leads from Rightmove and Zoopla, and Identify client requirements and match those to our property portfolio.
– Generate and conducting viewings in a professional manner.
– Overseeing tenancy renewals by liaising with tenants and landlords, dealing with renewal paperwork, and negotiating rent.
– Ensuring landlords are kept up to date on all matters.
– Negotiating tenancy agreement terms.
– Collect holding deposits and tenancy monies.
– Oversee tenant referencing and right to rent checks.
– Oversee all legal compliance on agreed rental applications.
– Any other associated tasks/duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous experience in lettings (essential).
– ARLA/PropertyMark qualified (preferred).
– Organisational skills.
– Good negotiation skills.
– Professional telephone manner and confident with use of Microsoft Office software.
– Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Closing date: TBC
Start date: TBC
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.