Local Property Managers
14th Dec 2020
Role: Local Property Managers
Location: Nationwide (Home Based)
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, and as part of our expansion we now have vacancies for Local Property Managers throughout the UK.
Benefits of joining our Local Property Manager network:
- Uncapped earning potential – We manage whole apartment blocks, housing estates and commercial property, so you can grow your management portfolio much quicker than just managing individual properties.
- Be your own boss – Home based with flexible working hours, you can achieve that perfect work / life balance you have always dreamed of.
- Full training and ongoing support – Our Head Office teams are there to help you every step of the way, including an industry leading onboarding and training course, specialist property management software, plus legal and administrative support to help you grow your business.
- Exclusive assigned territory – Your own patch to win new business and build long-term relationships with residents and local suppliers. We have territories available throughout the UK.
- Multiple income streams – Each one of our managed buildings or estates can produce over 8 different income streams, meaning the expected OTE for our Local Property Managers is £45,000+.
- Sourcing and winning new business from several possible client types, including freehold property investors and national or local home builders.
- Managing apartment blocks, housing estates and commercial property in your territory, including carrying out regular site inspections, organising statutory maintenance, and performing periodic refurbishments.
- Acting as the main point of contact for residents, and contractors or other suppliers who provide services to your managed buildings or estates.
- Calculating and preparing financial budgets for properties within your territory, continuously monitoring expenses to ensure our residents receive excellent value for money.
What we look for in a Local Property Manager:
- Motivated property professionals with a desire to succeed and grow their own business.
- Approachable and compassionate – Our customer-centric ethos means only the best customer service will do.
- Willingness to learn and continually develop your skills and qualifications.
- Great communication skills.
- Full UK driving license.
Additional criteria and requirements apply in relation to setting up your own business. We will assist all successful Local Property Managers to achieve these where required.
If you are an experienced property professional with a desire to succeed, we want to hear from you!
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.