Partnership Operations Manager
11th Dec 2020
Role: Partnership Operations Manager
Salary: £35,000 OTE (Base £20,000) + Company laptop & mobile phone
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Partnership Operations Manager to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Grow our network of Local Property Managers, enabling us to expand our property management coverage across the whole of the UK.
– Oversee the recruitment and initial training of Local Property Managers, ensuring those admitted to our partner network share our customer-centric ethos and have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service.
– In conjunction with our Digital Marketing Manager, strategically promote our partner network vacancies to seasoned property professionals.
– Manage UK territory allocation in relation to our Local Property Managers and Area Development Managers.
– Support new Local Property Managers during the start of their career with us.
– Oversee all policies, procedures, and brand templates which govern and support our Local Property Manager network.
– Implement micro-departments within the partnership network operation (at appropriate growth milestones) such as recruitment, training, and other legal and admin support services.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous block property management experience (applicants without this will not be considered).
– Excellent language skills and grammatical ability.
– An organised and systematic approach to ensure training materials are well thought out and understandable.
– Confidence speaking in front of small (closed) audiences.
– Professional telephone manner
– Full clean UK driving licence
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Closing date: TBC
Start date: January 2021
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.