Property Administrator (Apprenticeship)
1st Aug 2022
Role: Property Administrator
Salary: Apprentice Rate
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have ongoing vacancies for Property Administrators to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– To oversee a specific region of our property portfolio managed by a local property manager, comprising blocks of flats, housing estates, and commercial property
– Liaising with flat owners and sub tenants to inform them of, and ensure they are complying with, important fire safety rules imposed by the building manager.
– Sending information packs to new owners or tenants containing important fire safety information.
– Maintaining a database of flat owner and sub tenant details, including contact details, disability information or special evacuation needs, and keeping this up to date with each change of owner or tenancy.
– Ensuring the above information is passed to the relevant Property Manager for each building so an up to date copy can be kept in the on-site premises information box.
– Obtain and collate quotes using approved pool of contractors
– Liaise with other third parties such as building & planning control as required
– To assist with preparing annual service charge budgets and managing expenditure throughout the year
– Producing meeting minutes from pre-recorded video conferences
– Take responsibility for dealing with formal complaints from customers or clients, including issuing responses in line with our regulators’ guidelines (ARMA and The Property Ombudsman
– Any other associated duties
The ideal candidate will have:
– Organisational skills
– Professional telephone manner
– Problem-solving ability
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
Closing date: Always recruiting
Start date: Monthly
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.