Order Sale Documents

Property Sale Documents

If you are selling a leasehold property (or a freehold property where estate charges are payable), there are many important documents your solicitor will require from us in order to pass on to the prospective purchaser.

Our Property Sale Document packs include all of the important documents listed opposite and are unique to each individual property.

Documents include –

  • Completed solicitors LPE1 / FME1 form
  • Current Service Charge and/or Ground Rent statement of account
  • Current Service Charge annual budget
  • Service Charge accounts (3 years)
  • Current insurance Certificate(s)
  • Copy of any deed of variation in force (if applicable)
  • Copy of any additional regulations or “house rules” (if applicable)
  • Execution of deed of covenant (if applicable – draft to be supplied)
  • Execution of certificate of compliance (if applicable – draft to be supplied)
  • Execution of licence to assign (if applicable – draft to be supplied)
  • Documentation relating to any forfeiture proceedings (if applicable)
  • Copy of current asbestos survey for common parts (if applicable)
  • Copy of current fire risk assessment for common parts (if applicable)
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association for RMC (if applicable)
  • Minutes of last AGM for RMC (if applicable)
  • Solicitor correspondence until completion

To order Property Sale Documents please complete the form below

Shortly after submitting the form (during office hours) you will receive an invoice via email. If there are any outstanding administration charges against the property, an accompanying statement will be provided, as payment of these will be required prior to your order being processed. Please note that production timescales quoted are from receipt of cleared payment(s).

    Full property address (including postcode)

    Invoice name and address (for our fee detailed above)

    Your relationship to the property (please select)

    Contact email (the completed documents will also be sent to this email address)

    Contact phone

    When are the documents required?

    Remortgage / Change of Owner

    If you are not selling your property but are carrying out any of the below, certain documents may still be required.

    • Transfer of ownership to another person or company
    • Addition / removal of a joint owner
    • Mortgage (including a remortgage)
    • Registration of any other charge against the property

    If this is the case, please email legal@blocsphere.co.uk with full details so that we can advise what documents are required. Please note that a charge will apply for receipting notices and/or providing responses to enquiries.


    Contact Us


      03333 601 601 (General Enquiries)

      0330 113 9258 (New Business Enquiries)


      info@blocsphere.co.uk (General Enquiries)

      newbusiness@blocsphere.co.uk (New Business Enquiries)

      GDPR - We need your permission

      Under the new GDPR regulations, we need to ask your permission to use website tracking cookies. You can find our more by reading our Privacy Policy. Please confirm if you consent to the use of website tracking cookies.