Order Sale Documents
Property Sale Documents
If you are selling a leasehold property (or a freehold property where estate charges are payable), there are many important documents your solicitor will require from us in order to pass on to the prospective purchaser.
Our Property Sale Document packs include all of the important documents listed opposite and are unique to each individual property.
Documents include –
- Completed solicitors LPE1 / FME1 form
- Current Service Charge and/or Ground Rent statement of account
- Current Service Charge annual budget
- Service Charge accounts (3 years)
- Current insurance Certificate(s)
- Copy of any deed of variation in force (if applicable)
- Copy of any additional regulations or “house rules” (if applicable)
- Execution of deed of covenant (if applicable – draft to be supplied)
- Execution of certificate of compliance (if applicable – draft to be supplied)
- Execution of licence to assign (if applicable – draft to be supplied)
- Documentation relating to any forfeiture proceedings (if applicable)
- Copy of current asbestos survey for common parts (if applicable)
- Copy of current fire risk assessment for common parts (if applicable)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association for RMC (if applicable)
- Minutes of last AGM for RMC (if applicable)
- Solicitor correspondence until completion
To order Property Sale Documents please complete the form below
Shortly after submitting the form (during office hours) you will receive an invoice via email. On receipt of cleared payment your order will be processed. Please note that production timescales quoted are from receipt of cleared payment.
Remortgage / Change of Owner
If you are not selling your property but are carrying out any of the below, certain documents may still be required.
- Transfer of ownership to another person or company
- Addition / removal of a joint owner
- Mortgage (including a remortgage)
- Registration of any other charge against the property
If this is the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details so that we can advise what documents are required.