FAQs – Accounts

7th Sep 2021

At Blocsphere we are not like other managing agents – we don’t cut corners and avoid the subject of money when we’re asked. We offer a no-nonsense attitude when it comes to our service and we are happy to answer any pending questions that our clients may have. Here are some answers to the common questions we get related to accounts.


How do I view my statement of accounts?

You can check your service charge / ground rent balance, as well as viewing important documents by using our leaseholder portal, which can be accessed via our website. Last year we switched from Blockman to the new and improved Resident, making viewing your documents a lot easier. Our accounts department have sent all leaseholders an invitation to register to Resident. If you haven’t received your invite, please contact accounts@blocsphere.co.uk.


How do I order property sale documents?

If you are selling a leasehold property (or a freehold property where estate charges are payable), there are many important documents your solicitor will require from us in order to pass on to the prospective purchaser. To order our Property Sale Documents, including a completed LPE1 form, please complete the following form on our website.

Order Sale Documents Here


How do I find my reference number?

Your reference number will be on your service charge and ground rent request for payment. You can also view your reference number on our leaseholder portal which is accessible via our website.


How can I make a payment?

Debit & Credit Card payments can now be made via our website for service charge or ground rent. Recurring payments can be made to us by direct debit through out service provider GoCardless. To set up a direct debit payment to us, please complete the direct debit form on our website, this will inform us that you wish to pay by direct debit. Or, if you prefer to make a one-off or monthly standing order payment to us, you can pay by bank transfer using the details supplier on your payment request.


How do I request all my correspondence to be sent by email?

To help us become paper less you can opt into our paper less service where you will receive all documents in a ‘pdf’ format attached to an email sent to an email address that you nominate.

In order to put this service in place for you we require you to ‘opt in’ by completing and signing the relevant form. To access this form, you will need to email our accounts team and they will be able to issue this to you. By opting in, you are requesting that all future demands, notices, and correspondence be sent to you by email only and thus no paper copies of the relevant documents will be sent to you by post. You will only receive electronic pdf copies attached to emails sent to your nominated email address.

You are entitled to opt out of this service at any time and revert to receiving only hard-copy notices and documents sent by post to your property address. Please let our accounts team know if you want to do this.


How do I change my address?

We understand that you may move house and your correspondence address will need to change. For us to keep up-to-date records, and so you receive important documents from us, you will need to let us know if your address has changed. We will need to receive this information in writing by emailing our accounts team.

Contact Us


    03333 601 601 (General Enquiries)

    0330 113 9258 (New Business Enquiries)


    info@blocsphere.co.uk (General Enquiries)

    newbusiness@blocsphere.co.uk (New Business Enquiries)

    GDPR - We need your permission

    Under the new GDPR regulations, we need to ask your permission to use website tracking cookies. You can find our more by reading our Privacy Policy. Please confirm if you consent to the use of website tracking cookies.