Block Property Manager
12th Feb 2021
Block Property Manager (Fixed term contract)
Salary: £20,000 per annum + £3,000 car allowance
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are about to enter a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Property Manager to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Providing ad-hoc cover to areas of our property portfolio (blocks of flats, housing estates, and commercial property) which are currently without a dedicated property manager.
– Preparing annual service charge budgets and managing expenditure throughout the year
– Conducting monthly site inspection visits and following up any required maintenance or health & safety issues with the property administrators.
– Liaising with contractors, surveyors, and insurance companies to ensure our portfolio is adequately maintained and insured at all times.
– Liaising with leaseholders and tenants via email, phone, and in person.
– Client reporting and meeting attendance (AGM / EGM).
– To act as first point of contact in relation to any complaints concerning the managed properties.
– Providing telephone & email support to other less experienced property managers.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous block property management experience.
– IRPM qualified (or working towards).
– Working knowledge of residential buildings and amenities.
– Organisational skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
– Problem-solving ability.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
– Full UK driving licence (please note this role will require travel across England & Wales).
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.