Block Property Manager
1st Aug 2023
Role: Block Property Manager
Salary: £27,000 (plus 3,000 car allowance)
Location: Work from home
Blocsphere provides property services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognized for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Property Manager to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Overseeing part of our property portfolio (blocks of flats, housing estates, and commercial property) in and around the Shropshire / West Midlands and surrounding areas.
– Preparing annual service charge budgets and managing expenditure throughout the year
– Conducting monthly site inspection visits and following up any required maintenance or health & safety issues with the property administrators.
– Liaising with contractors, surveyors, and insurance companies to ensure our portfolio is adequately maintained and insured at all times.
– Liaising with leaseholders and tenants via email, phone, and in person.
– Client reporting and meeting attendance (AGM / EGM).
– To act as first point of contact in relation to any complaints concerning the managed properties.
– Providing telephone & email support to other less experienced property managers.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous block property management experience mandatory. IRPM qualification preferred.
– Working knowledge of residential buildings and amenities.
– Organisational skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
– Problem-solving ability.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
– Full UK driving licence & vehicle.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Please remember to attach your CV and cover letter with all applications.