Block Property Manager
30th Sep 2021
Role: Block Property Manager
Salary: £33,000 (including £3,000 car allowance)
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are about to enter a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Property Manager to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Overseeing part of our property portfolio (blocks of flats, housing estates, and commercial property) in and around the London / South East area.
– Preparing annual service charge budgets and managing expenditure throughout the year
– Conducting monthly site inspection visits and following up any required maintenance or health & safety issues with the property administrators.
– Liaising with contractors, surveyors, and insurance companies to ensure our portfolio is adequately maintained and insured at all times.
– Liaising with leaseholders and tenants via email, phone, and in person.
– Client reporting and meeting attendance (AGM / EGM).
– To act as first point of contact in relation to any complaints concerning the managed properties.
– Providing telephone & email support to other less experienced property managers.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous block property management experience and IRPM qualified (mandatory).
– Working knowledge of residential buildings and amenities.
– Organisational skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
– Problem-solving ability.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
– Full UK driving licence & vehicle.
Closing date: TBC
Interviews: Immediate availability
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.