Client Account Administrator
19th Jul 2023
Role: Client Account Administrator
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provides property services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognized for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and a complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a client Account Administrator to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of a Client Account Administrator:
– Producing periodic service charge/ground rent demands.
– Recording and allocating incoming service charges/ground rent payments.
– Conducting bank reconciliations.
– Preparing and producing year-end accounts.
– Processing contractor payments.
– Issuing overdue payment reminders.
– Liaising with solicitors when dealing with accounts in arrears.
– Answering calls and emails from leaseholders regarding their service charge ground rent account.
– Creating and issuing invoices.
– Assisting property managers in setting up new sites and annual budget preparation.
– Client reporting.
– General office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing, and administrative tasks.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
– Previous experience with service charge accounting (desirable but not essential).
– NatWest Bankline experience (desirable but not essential).
– IRPM or similar qualification (desirable but not essential).
– Organisational skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
– Company Pension Scheme
– On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Please remember to attach your CV and cover letter with all applications.