Client Account Administrator
12th Jul 2021
Role: Client Account Administrator (Part time)
Salary: £18,000 pro-rata
Hours: 16 per week (flexible)
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
To achieve this goal, we are undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, including a major rebrand and complete overhaul of our customer interaction systems.
As part of our expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for a Client Account Administrator to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of the role are:
– Producing periodic service charge / ground rent demands.
– Recording and allocating incoming service charge / ground rent payment.
– Conducting bank reconciliations.
– Preparing and producing year-end accounts.
– Processing contractor payments.
– Issuing overdue payment reminder.
– Liaising with solicitors when dealing with accounts in arrears.
– Answering calls and emails from leaseholders regarding their service charge / ground rent account.
– Creating and issuing invoices.
– Assisting property managers in setting up new sites and annual budget preparation.
– Client reporting.
– General office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing and administrative tasks.
– Any other associated duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
– Previous experience with service charge accounting (desirable but not essential).
– NatWest Bankline experience (desirable but not essential).
– IRPM or similar qualification (desirable but not essential).
– Organisational skills.
– Professional telephone manner.
Closing date: TBC
Please remember to attach your CV and covering letter with all applications.