Property Administrator Apprenticeship
19th Jul 2023
Role: Property Administrator Apprenticeship
Salary: £185,00 per week
Location: Ludlow, SY8
Blocsphere provides property services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognized for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
As part of our expansion, we now have an ongoing vacancy for Property Administrator Apprentice to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Responsibilities of a Property Administrator Apprentice:
– To oversee a specific region of our property portfolio managed by a local property manager, comprising blocks of flats, housing estates, and commercial property
– Liaising with flat owners and sub tenants to inform them of, and ensure they are complying with, important fire safety rules imposed by the building manager.
– Sending information packs to new owners or tenants containing important fire safety information.
– Maintaining a database of flat owner and sub tenant details, including contact details, disability information or special evacuation needs, and keeping this up to date with each change of owner or tenancy.
– Ensuring the above information is passed to the relevant Property Manager for each building so an up to date copy can be kept in the on-site premises information box.
– Obtain and collate quotes using approved pool of contractors
– Liaise with other third parties such as building & planning control as required
– To assist with preparing annual service charge budgets and managing expenditure throughout the year
– Producing meeting minutes from pre-recorded video conferences
– Take responsibility for dealing with formal complaints from customers or clients, including issuing responses in line with our regulators’ guidelines (ARMA and The Property Ombudsman
– Any other associated duties
The ideal candidate will have:
– Organisational skills
– Professional telephone manner
– Problem-solving ability
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
– Company Pension Scheme
– On-site parking
– We provide an entitlement of 28 days holiday per annum (pro rata to your hours) inclusive of bank holidays
– Free coffee/tea/snacks
Closing date: Ongoing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £185.00 per week
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Please remember to attach your CV and cover letter with all applications.